Cancellations & Returns
Q.1 How do I cancel an order?
A.1 You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been shipped or delivered to you.
Q.2 How can I cancel items in my order?
A.2 You can cancel any item in your order, till before the item is shipped.
In order to cancel an item in your order
- Log into your Khanna Publishers account and go to the 'My Orders' page
- Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding 'View Details' link
- In the detailed order page, you will see 'Cancel' links against each of the items in that order
- Click on the 'Cancel' link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
Q.3 Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
A.3 A disabled 'Cancel' link can mean the following things:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information
Q.4 How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
A.4c Once you request the cancellation of book(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
The refunded amount will be made available immediately through the account you had paid.
However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Khanna Publishers.
Q.5 What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of book(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference. Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction. Once you have requested the cancellation of book(s) in your order, Khanna Publishers will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund. Cancellations made against credit card payment will be refunded through your individual credit card service.